[Icloud] Tin mới về iCloud active

phuongha8x
4/3/2014 9:43Phản hồi: 1.447
[Icloud] Tin mới về iCloud active
<===Bác nào không thích thì out luôn đừng comment chửi nhau ở đây===>
Chú ý: Các bước ở đây chưa được TEST. Các thông tin chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo

Thông tin ngày 2/3
Hôm trước mình có đọc được thông tin này. Cũng rất vui vì có 1 em 5s bị icloud. Các bác xem video rồi em giải thích sau

Giải thích: Có thể một số bạn không hiểu trong video nó đã làm được gì nên xảy ra tranh cãi.
- Trong video h@cker đã chỉnh sửa file .ipsw "file chứa hệ điều hành IOS".
- Rất có thể 1 vài hôm nữa sẽ có thể active mà không cần mail cũ "tức địa chỉ mail cũ".

Thông tin ngày 4/3
Đúng như dự đoán thì ngày hôm nay đã tung ra hướng dẫn. Thông tin chi tiết xem tại ==>đây
ps: H@cker có nói là sẽ làm video nhưng chờ khoảng 2,3 ngày sẽ public. mọi người cùng chờ thông tin nhé
1.447 bình luận
Chia sẻ

Xu hướng

duyfgtk1990
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
Đợi chờ là hạnh phúc
Dịch bằng google dịch hay sao mà lộn xì ngầu thế :s

Gửi từ iPhone của tôi sử dụng Tinhte.vn
phuongha8x
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
@Crazy Dave Mình có nói là translate google mà. Ko có thời gian dich hết đống này đc. Bác có thể xem link gốc ở trên đấy
vinhnd83
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
chờ đợi thôi
Muốn cài đặt certificate(Giấy chứng nhận) thì sẽ có một cửa sổ popup hiện ra. Liệu đang ở màn hình kích hoạt icloud có cho phép mở cửa sổ khác không? Và phải tạo một trang đăng nhập Wifi có ít nhất một liên kết nào đó có thể tới được trang youtube hoặc google(cái này thì có thể)? Trang này từng ra nhiều hướng dẫn nhưng đều FAIL lần này không biết thế nào???
phuongha8x
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
@hl.46000 Không biết dùng itools chép file vào có đc ko nữa 😔
@phuongha8x Không được bạn. itool chỉ dùng cho máy jb rồi mới chép vào được trong systemfile thôi. Đây đang ở màn hình kích hoạt mà. Cái chứng chỉ đó thực chất là để fix siri chứ không phải hack hiếc gì icloud hết. Ở đây họ cài một chứng chỉ để cửa sổ settings được bật lên rồi vào phần icloud xóa tài khoản trước đi reset lại máy là ok. Mình nghĩ không được :v
Lại thêm niềm hy vọng
Có 1 người đã xác nhận làm ok rồi nè
bladeboi
March 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHA IT WORKED FOR ME YEAAAAAHAHHH IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS SITE, IM DONE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS MY IPHONE 4S FINALLY WORKS YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, I FINALLY FIXED IT! AFTER GETTING FALSE HOPE ONCE A WEEK FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS ON THIS SITE WITH ANOTHER BYPASS METHOD THAT DOESNT WORK IT FINALLY WORKED FOR ME HAHAHAHAHAHA IM DONE WITH THIS SITE
phuongha8x
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
@tien13378 chờ video tut thôi. keke
nickyafang
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
Hehe, dự là sẽ có lắm "con buôn" xuất hiện sau khi xem video này 😁.
Thông tin tốt ghê, mình đang có 1 em 4s hahahahahaahahahaha.
I'm waiting ......
đánh dấu và chờ đợi.............
spellcaster
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
https://sites.google.com/site/gnerds1/
Các bác làm thử xem có dc ko, dc thì post lên đây nhé
Hóng

Sent from my iPhone using Tinhte.vn
zounzoun
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
đang hóng theo :000
spellcaster
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
Long awaited Activation Lock Bypasses Have Finally Arrived!
Finally there is a way to bypass iCloud from a 4S and above. As you can see from the Downloads section at the very bottom of the page, I have added in 3 new downloads.

First new download is the GNERDS-Unlock_Any_Samsung.zip . This is an .APK extension file (Android Package) that you can run on any samsung device to unlock your phone so that you can use it with another provider. Granted it is an AT&T or Verizon Samsung phone, not sure how it works with Sprint yet.
The next new download is the GNERDS-iCloud_Bypass_With_Certs.zip. This is a compressed folder full of certs for different phones, along with preferences, root, WinSCP, TinyUmbrella, PuTTy, and of course a new SSH that works on 4S and above!
The last new download is the GNERDS-iCloud_Extractor.zip . This is a program designed to get the iCloud E-Mail address out of the phone while it is plugged in. I had it before where I myself had to hack into the backup to get the information, but now with research from me and a friend we have gotten it into a program and coding for you to do on your own!
Please test these out, download them, let me know how everything goes! I will hopefully have a video up soon to demonstrate how to use all of these. Also the GNERDS-iCloud_Bypass_With_Certs.zip is for a more advanced person to use, but it will activate your phone, and you will be able to use it as a regular phone, with your own iCloud and everything!
Here are some quick instructions:
Step 1: Put device into DFU mode
Step 2: Run ssh.jar wait until it says successful
Step 3: Open winSCP
Step 4: Open a new connection
Step 5: Host name: 127.0.0.1
Step 6: Port: 2022
Step 7: Login: root
Step 8: Password: alpine
Step 9: Press the terminal button in winSCP and type: mount.sh
Step 10: Go to /mnt1/var/Applications and right click and delete setup.app
Step 11: To activate your device and have it work with your mobile carrier, iTunes and Evasi0n copy the supplied files into the specified folders.
Step 12: Reboot your device
Step 13: Your device will now be in recovery mode, Use Tiny Umbrella to kick it out of recovery.
toankaka1
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
@spellcaster Cách của bác này thì out ngay từ bước đầu, bởi vì file SSH.jar chỉ có cho chip A4 thôi. Còn từ chip a5 (4s) trở lên chưa thích hợp..
zounzoun
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
ong awaited Activation Lock Bypasses Have Finally Arrived!
Finally there is a way to bypass iCloud from a 4S and above. As you can see from the Downloads section at the very bottom of the page, I have added in 3 new downloads.

First new download is the GNERDS-Unlock_Any_Samsung.zip . This is an .APK extension file (Android Package) that you can run on any samsung device to unlock your phone so that you can use it with another provider. Granted it is an AT&T or Verizon Samsung phone, not sure how it works with Sprint yet.
The next new download is the GNERDS-iCloud_Bypass_With_Certs.zip. This is a compressed folder full of certs for different phones, along with preferences, root, WinSCP, TinyUmbrella, PuTTy, and of course a new SSH that works on 4S and above!
The last new download is the GNERDS-iCloud_Extractor.zip . This is a program designed to get the iCloud E-Mail address out of the phone while it is plugged in. I had it before where I myself had to hack into the backup to get the information, but now with research from me and a friend we have gotten it into a program and coding for you to do on your own!
Please test these out, download them, let me know how everything goes! I will hopefully have a video up soon to demonstrate how to use all of these. Also the GNERDS-iCloud_Bypass_With_Certs.zip is for a more advanced person to use, but it will activate your phone, and you will be able to use it as a regular phone, with your own iCloud and everything!
Here are some quick instructions:
Step 1: Put device into DFU mode
Step 2: Run ssh.jar wait until it says successful
Step 3: Open winSCP
Step 4: Open a new connection
Step 5: Host name: 127.0.0.1
Step 6: Port: 2022
Step 7: Login: root
Step 8: Password: alpine
Step 9: Press the terminal button in winSCP and type: mount.sh
Step 10: Go to /mnt1/var/Applications and right click and delete setup.app
Step 11: To activate your device and have it work with your mobile carrier, iTunes and Evasi0n copy the supplied files into the specified folders.
Step 12: Reboot your device
Step 13: Your device will now be in recovery mode, Use Tiny Umbrella to kick it out of recovery.
khả năng là ngon
viettn1104
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm
hóng hớt
có lên ae, đang rất mong chờ.
Đợi lâu lắm rồi

Sent from my iPhone using Tinhte.vn
Ngày nào cũng vào hóng, đừng để anh em that vọng
lovewife06
ĐẠI BÀNG
10 năm