D/ LINK DOWN CÁC BẢN RECOVERY MỚI NHẤT [S]

===========================================================================

A/ GIỚI THIỆU CÁC ROM COOK MỚI NHẤT: [U]

Quảng cáo

Rom được nhiều người dùng nhất:

ANDROID REVOLUTION HD by MIKE 1986

*Thay đổi trong bản mới nhất:

Code:

[COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.2.0 [COLOR=Magenta]Te[/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]Qui[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]la[/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange]SuNriSe[/COLOR][/B] [03.07.2011][/COLOR]  - Re-based on new official HTC RUU 2.50.405.2 - New version of O/C Daemon - Now OC+ kernel is included in the ROM. Default speed is still 1.22 GHz * This way you don't need to flash OC+ kernel separately, just change virtuous_oc frequencies to get higher OC - New method of auto-installing audio fix for Inspire 4G users ([I]Thanks to seo[/I]) * You should not have to flash tiny audio patch separately any more - Some build.prop clean ups - Disabled HTC & Google checkin service - Fixed broken Android Market progress bar - Added init.d script for automatic battery calibration ([I]Thanks to seo[/I]) - BusyBox with DNS support - New busybox installation method - Removed Voice Dialer for Inspire 4G users. Please use Voice Search - it has the same functions - Facebook updated to latest 1.6.0 - Adobe Flash Player updated to latest 10.3.185.25 - Google Maps updated to latest 5.6.2 - hosts file updated to latest - ES File Explorer updated to latest 1.6.0.1 - Some changes in updater-script - Other minor changes  [COLOR=Red]- Remember to remove SetCPU or any other CPU tuner in order to have O/C Daemon working[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]- Read [URL="http://tinyurl.com/6aps74e"][B]this post[/B][/URL] to learn about O/C Daemon[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]- Full WIPE is highly recommended![/COLOR] - There is no Wi-Fi fix from 2.36 base because I'm not sure if this fix is needed with 2.50 base. Let me know how the Wi-Fi behaves.  [SIZE=1] [COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.1.11 [COLOR=DarkRed]B[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange]uRi[/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]TT[/COLOR]o [COLOR=Red]DiAboLO[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]  - sleep_max_freq is now 460 MHz. Our tests proved that it's totally enough for sleep mode * This way we increased battery life again with no loose of performance - Turned on keyboard fade in/out smooth animation ([I]Thanks to seo[/I]) - Adobe Flash Player updated to latest 10.3.185.24 - Google Maps updated to latest 5.6.0 - Voice Search updated to latest 2.1.4 - SuperUser updated to latest 2.3.6.3 - su binary updated to latest 2.3.2-efgh - ES File Explorer updated to latest 1.6.0.0 - Fixed 95location script - Other minor changes and fixes  [COLOR=Red]- Remember to remove SetCPU or any other CPU tuner in order to have O/C Daemon working[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]- Read [URL="http://tinyurl.com/6aps74e"][B]this post[/B][/URL] to learn about O/C Daemon[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]- No need to full wipe if you have 5.1.x already![/COLOR]  [COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.1.10 [COLOR=Red]SpIcY[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]T[/COLOR]o[COLOR=red]rt[/COLOR]i[COLOR=Red]LL[/COLOR]A[/B][/COLOR]  - Added script that converts data and devlog partitions into EXT4 without need to format them * Thanks to Unity and rmk for letting me use it in my ROM - Added new Overclocking Daemon introduced in Virtuous Unity ROM [COLOR=Red]* Please read [URL="http://tinyurl.com/6aps74e"][B]this post[/B][/URL] before asking questions ![/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]* Huge and REAL PERFORMANCE BOOST ![/COLOR] * Battery life improvement * Thanks to Unity and rmk for letting me use it in my ROM - SuperUser updated to latest 2.3.6.2 - su binary updated to latest 2.3.1-efg - Adobe Flash Player updated to latest 10.3.185.23 - Twitter updated to latest 2.0.3 - Added OpenVPN support (tun.ko was already in system/lib/modules) - Some changes to locale xml files - Added possibility to 45 seconds screen time-out (only after full wipe) - Increased vm.min_free_kbytes - Quick Office updated to latest version (now called Polaris Office) - hosts file updated to latest - Some cleanups - Other minor changes and fixes  [COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.1.9[/B][/COLOR]  - Restored WiFi fix - ClockworkMod recovery 3.0.2.8 EXT4 without SD/EXT issue  [COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.1.8[/B][/COLOR]  - New kernel by Apache14 v2.2.1 * BFQ 2.1 built in * V(R) I/O still as default * Updated video driver in line with CAF * Increased GPU & Camera memory allocation - Google Maps updated to latest 5.5.0 - Included ClockworkMod Recovery with NANDROID EXT4 support ([I]Thanks to alexbanc[/I]) * Now your NANDROID backup will be safely restored with EXT4 file system * You can use "format" commands in recovery ("mounts and storage") * Special thanks to Patrics83 for traveling to Russia to meet with alexbanc ;) - Other minor changes and fixes  [COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.1.7[/B][/COLOR]  - System partition formatted as EXT4 - Data partition formatted as EXT4 (optionally) - Cache partition formatted as EXT4 - Speed tweak for Sense app drawer and 3rd party launchers - Overall system performance improvement - HTC Feedback removed - Google Talk 1.3 updated to new version - Small changes for better compatibility with new filesystem - Fixes in one of the init.d script  [COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.1.6[/B][/COLOR]  - New kernel 2.2.0 by Apache14 * Based on official 2.6.35.10 Desire HD kernel source * Patched up to .13 * 2-way recording patch removed till we find out if it's the cause of high battery drain * Default SLQB Memory allocator * Default V(R) I/O Scheduler * Improved Smartass * CIFS & UTF8 built in * Removed Interactive gov because Smartass is its improved version * Code cleaned up * Performance is much higher now and system is overall more responsive - Improved battery life - New huge speed tweaks - Adobe Flash Player updated to latest 10.3.185.21 - Adobe Reader updated to latest 10.0.2 - HSDPA speed fix for Inspire 4G / Telus users - Zipaligned using newest SDK v11 from Android 3.1  [COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.1.4[/B][/COLOR]  - New kernel 2.0.3 by Apache14 based on latest MDJ's kernel + new fixes * 2-way recording patch * Fixed 230400 frequency * Huge code cleanup's * Heavily optimized * Debugging info stripped * Fixed HW3D driver registration * Modified & Optimized Interactive CPU Governor * VR I/O Scheduler as default * Kernel with 0 Compiler warnings/errors * Improved battery life - Speed improvements - Fixed Adobe Flash Player - New EXT4 partitions mounting method. Overall performance increased! - Fixed GPS issues for some users - Google Maps updated to latest 5.4.0 - Added support for DTM - Alternative build.prop for Telus / Inspire 4G users with AT&T related settings - hosts file updated to latest  [COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.1.3[/B][/COLOR]  - [B]New kernel 2.0.0 from Apache14[/B] * Based on latest Lee's kernel + Apache14's tweaks and fixes * Patched to Linux upstream 2.6.35.13 * OpenVPN - CIFS - UTF8 * I/O Schedulers Deadline - Noop - V/R - sio -cfq * O/C up to 1228MHz (1036Mhz default) * CPU Governors - Smartass Interactive, Powersave, OnDemand, Performance & Conservative * SLQB * Heavily modified Smartass configuration * WiFi PM=FAST in standby * Allocated un-cached video buffers as write combine * Huge config cleanup's * Removed lots of debugging info * Built with the latest GCC tool chain * And many more! - The first ROM with all partitions mounted with fast EXT4 instead of EXT3 - 2D Engine speed tweak included ([I]Thanks to gtg465x[/I]) - [B]HUGE kick of speed and performance ![/B] - Added Wi-Fi fix ([I]Thanks to gtg465x[/I]) - Fixed Adobe Flash Player - Removed Voice Commander for Telus / Inspire 4G users due to FC's - Google Talk updated to latest 1.3 - Added GPS tweak - Some more fixes to locations  [COLOR=Blue][B]Android Revolution HD 5.1.1[/B][/COLOR]  - Fixed some missing locations - Fixed microphone issue for Telus / Inspire 4G users - Added checking signatures hack ([I]Thanks to capychimp[/I]) - Restored original Google Maps 5.3.1 - Rosie Notes Widget should be installed correctly - Fully working Arabic Patch in the second post  [B]Previous changelog is[/B] [URL="http://tinyurl.com/3jn2ywu"][B]here[/B][/URL] [/SIZE]

===============================================================================

LeeDroid HD

Thay đổi trong bản mới;

Code:
[B]LeeDrOiD_HD_V3.3.0_GB -  5th July[/B]
[LIST]
[*]New Build based on HTC WWE 2.50.405.2 
[*]Kernel - V3.2.0 BFS 
[*]Improved SmoothAss CPU Governor 
[*]Fixes & improvments in connectivity - WiFi, GSM, Bluetooth & GPS 
[*]Hardware driver updates 
[*]Language/Locale Updates 
[*]UI Updates & Improvments 
[*]All Sense applications updated 
[*]Added Advanced power menu to new base 
[*]Added CRT TV Animation to new base 
[*]No extended quick settings for now (too many conflics and a lot of work needed) 
[*]More additional build.prop tweaks 
[*]Added Google maps (resign) 5.6.2 - Worldwide NAV 
[*]Updated Adobe flash player 
[*]Updated Twitter 
[*]Updated Titanium backup 
[*]Updated Rom Manager 
[*]Updated AdFree 
[*]and a whole lot more 
[*][B]Please be aware - Due to the resource ID changes in the new base, Sense 3.0 addons may cause a few small glitches[/B] 
[*]Updated FlyIn Transition Animations addon 
[*]Updated "Remove transparency" patch 
[/LIST]

[B]
[SIZE=1]Updated Sense 3.0 3D All in 1[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=1]  [B]LeeDrOiD_HD_V3.2.1_GB -  21st June[/B][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*][SIZE=1]Updated framework, fixed lags & Compression[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Diff and merge with good old V3.1.4 ;) - clean build.[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Updated Hybrid Battry charge animation (Thanks supremebeaver)[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Updated Titanium backup[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Intergrated Rom Manager OTA Updates[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]More Script cleanups![/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Fixed keyboard enter/exit animation[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Fixed Java FC[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]All previous mods implemented[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Updated FlyIn animation addon[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Updated DHD to Inspire4G patch[/SIZE]
[/LIST]
[SIZE=1] [B]LeeDrOiD_HD_V3.2.0_GB -  20th June[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Kernel - LeeDrOiD Ace-V3.1.6-2.6.35.13-BFS as default
[*]Flyin animations now optional addon
[*]Fixed HTC Resources & weather live wallpaper
[*]Merged with RUU_Ace_Gingerbread_S 2.36.405.8 for concistency
[*]Lifted limited alpha flag in surfaceflinger compositioning
[*]Fixed Lags & Stutters
[*]Fixed weather animations force close
[*]Reverted flash lite plugin to Stock version
[*]Browser flash issues fixed
[*]Fade in/out anim fixed thanks to supremebeaver!
[*]Several optimizations in memory & VM
[*]Removed CPU script, correct values now set on boot
[*]Any outstanding WiFi issues should now be resolved
[*]More build.prop cleanups & edits
[*]Updated superuser & binary
[*]Updated Rom Manager
[*]Script & XML cleanups
[*]Note - V3.1.7 Written off......
[/LIST]
 [B]LeeDrOiD_HD_V3.1.6_GB -  19th June[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Added LeeDrOiD V3.1.6-CFS Revised kernel as default (BFS Still available as an addon)
[*]2nd optimized smatass governor now known as "SmoothAss"
[*]SmoothAss CPU Governor now as default
[*]Proximity sensor recalibration is back ;)
[*]Fixed permissions on proximity sensor
[*]Recompressed framework (Smoother UI)
[*]Hybrid % Barrery animation altered for a smoother look
[*]Several additional performance tuneups included
[*]Several low level framework tweaks
[*]Fixed minor translations in addons
[*]Additional build.prop cleanups
[*]Updated flash lite plugin & lib from the Flyer build
[*]Added KickBack & SoundBack (Accessability)
[*]Updated Talkback
[*]Updated Google Maps
[*]Updated Flash Player
[*]Updated Rom Manager
[*]Updated Titanium Backup
[*]Updated addons and patches
[/LIST]
 [B]LeeDrOiD_HD_V3.1.5_GB -  17th June[/B]
[LIST]
[*][URL="https://github.com/LeeDroid-/Ace-2.6.35/tree/2.6.35-BFS"][B]GPL - My source on GitHub[/B][/URL]
[*]Kernel update - LeeDrOiD-Ace-GB-3.1.6-2.6.35.13-BFS
[*]Kernel - Introduced V404 of the Brain Fuck CPU Scheduler [URL="http://ck.kolivas.org/patches/bfs/sched-BFS.txt"][B]More info Here[/B][/URL]
[*]Kernel - Added a 2nd smartass CPU Governor "SmartAss2" - More agressive wakeup config.
[*]Kernel - Heavily optimized & Totally lag free!
[*]Kernel - REVERT: Added support for proximity sensor recalibration
[*]Kernel - Battery consumption should be fixed.
[*]Kernel - More config updates & cleanups
[*]Smartass2 CPU Governor set on boot
[*]Removed Dolby V audio mod
[*]Added English US locale
[*]Fixed some minor translation issues
[*]Updated battry charge animation to "Hybrid" (displays % when charging)
[*]Reduced main framework compression
[*]Added FlyIn transition animations (as featured in my FroYo builds)
[*]Enabled SIP (WiFi Calling) over 3G
[*]Updated superuser permissions & binary V2.3.6.2
[*]Updated Adobe flash player V10.3.185.24
[*]Updated Rom Manager V4.3.1.8
[*]Updated Titanium backup V3.8.6
[*]Several script cleanups
[*]Several optimizations
[*]Added optional Stock animations addon ;)
[*]And a bit more..
[/LIST]
 [B]LeeDrOiD_HD_V3.1.4_GB -  10th June[/B]
[LIST]
[*][URL="https://github.com/LeeDroid-/Ace-2.6.35"][B]GPL - My Kernel source on GitHub[/B][/URL]
[*]Kernel update - LeeDrOiD-Ace-GB-3.1.5-2.6.35.13
[*]Kernel - Added support for proximity sensor recalibration
[*]Kernel - Rolled back Synaptic touchscreen driver to 2.6.32 (FroYo)
[*]Kernel - OnDeamnd governor module removed (included in kernel)
[*]Kernel - Several config changes
[*]Notifacation pulldown - black transparent background with white notifacations's
[*]Extended quick settings now in white once again
[*]Fixed missing Vibration & Silent icons in quick settings
[*]Reverted to stock HTC SMS/MMS
[*]Fixed dolby sound enhancment on boot
[*]Serveral script & Configuration clenups
[*]Updated USB connection interface (radio buttons)
[*]Added fade in/out anim for apps (Thanks to supremebeaver)
[*]Updated Google car home V2.2.1.4
[*]Updated Talk Back
[*]Updated Rom Manager
[*]Added MMS back to Sense 3.0 all in 1
[*]Updated DHD to Inspire4G patch (US english as default)
[*]And a few other tweaks ;)
[/LIST]
 [B]LeeDrOiD_HD_V3.1.3_GB -  5th June[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Updated Kernel - LeeDrOiD Ace GB V3.1.4
[*]Kernel - [URL="https://github.com/LeeDroid-/Ace-2.6.35"][B]GPL - My source on GitHub[/B][/URL]
[*]Kernel - Reverted to Stock HTC GB Video encoders/decoders
[*]Kernel - Dropped audio boost to 15% above stock
[*]Kernel - Several config cleanups
[*]Kernel - Stripped more debugging info
[*]Wifi signal & display issues 100% fixed
[*]Locale updates & Fixes - Chinese, Austrailian & Turkish and more..
[*]Dolby V audio profile set to main speaker on boot
[*]Vastly improved audio quality with no "pop" after notifs
[*]"LeeDrOiD FroYo" style transparent pulldown
[*]Extended advance quick settings pulldown
[*]Stock Battery with % display
[*]Fixed Contact pictures not displaying in certain apps
[*]Seo's Stock MMS with "bubble" as default
[*]Fixed sending Vcard  via SMS
[*]Fixed "pop" after audible notifacations
[*]Updated Rom Manager
[*]And more..
[/LIST]
[/SIZE]

============================================================================

• TẤT CẢ CÁC ROM BÊN XDA

[***] = Nên dùng thử

Sense 3.0 + Android 2.3

Sense 2.1 + Android 2.3 [Kèm theo sense 3.0 tùy chọn]

B/ LINK DOWN CÁC BẢN ROM GỐC - ROM SHIP [S]

C/ LINK DOWN CÁC BẢN RADIO [S]

Yêu cầu:

[*] = Ổn định
[**] = Thử Nghiệm

• [*=1]Cách hiểu:
[ngày phát hành: tên radio - Nhà mạng - Phiên bản ROM phù hợp]

October 2010: Radio_12.28b.60.140e_26.03.02.26_M - HTC WWE 1.32.405.6
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: 989501d06389d212143b491c14724c05

17th December 2010: Radio_12.28e.60.140f_26.04.02.17_M2 - Orange ES 1.75.75.2 / HTC WWE 1.72.405.3
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: d3809958c8fad8211d20f97eeede2a1a

21st December 2010: Radio_12.35a.60.140f_26.04.03.30_M - HTC CHN 1.75.1400.4
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: ce2d2c8d4fefc082874c954646fa7363

[*]
4th January 2011:
Radio_12.28e.60.140f_26.04.02.17_M2_SF - HTC WWE 1.72.405.3 R2
Note: Once flashed, this radio will show up as 12.28e.60.140fP_26.04.02.17_M2 or 12.28e.60.140fU_26.04.02.17_M2
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: aea59efafc7327000a44ee902046c355

17th January 2011: Radio_12.39.60.19_26.06.04.06_M - Cingular US 1.80.502.3
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: 99f4994c7b8b193336cad0dc5ffd19b4

28th January 2011: Radio_12.35d.60.140f_26.06.03.24_M2 - TELUS WWE 1.84.661.1
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: edc9b36f3e30b8a3aec0f8e5ebfe9484

25th February 2011: Radio_12.28g.60.140f_26.05.05.27_M3 - Orange UK 1.84.61.2 / CSL-HK CHT 1.84.832.2
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: 8c252e3ac1358e974863789c749ac4f9

28th April 2011: Radio_12.54.60.25_26.09.04.11_M2 - HTC Ace Gingerbread S 2.36.405.5
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: 2dc4cfc01516d71c8d68ac2c5e2feda0

[**] 23rd June 2011: Radio_12.56.60.25_26.10.04.03_M - Telus DHD 2.43.661.1
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: 774b9ddeef6ce76dd8191b6ca2397cda

Thực hiện: xem tại đây

D/ LINK DOWN CÁC BẢN RECOVERY MỚI NHẤT [27/05/2011] [S]
Yêu cầu:

* Phiên bản hiện tại:

• [*=1]Recovery_Ace_v3.2.0.0.zip[*=2]MD5: e2a609c66dd1c1047674ec869655912d[*=2]SHA-1: 8c3445cb62dfc5a70c3ab8b6bd629cb5df919d6a
161 bình luận
Chia sẻ

Xu hướng

lechien219
ĐẠI BÀNG
13 năm
Dear Caddish12
Vẫn câu hỏi cũ
Bạn cho mình hỏi máy mình đang có rom:
1.32.832.6 CL278359 release - keys
Vậy nên dùng bản rom gốc nào ở trên để khi nào cần thì dùng lại
Thank ....😃😃😃
caddish12
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
Bạn có thể dùng bất cứ rom nào..mà bạn cho là ngon, theo mình thì không quạn trọng về mã số của rom, mà quan trọng là rom đó xài có tốt hay không thôi. Bạn có thể dùng rom 1.32.405.6, bản này nhiều người đang dùng, bản 1.72.405.3 thì là bản mới nhất và được cập nhật nhiều tính năng mới cho kerel cũng như rom. Nhưng yêu cầu là phải radio s-off trước khi cài.
Bản rom của bạn giống với bản của mình khi mua máy, nhưng giờ mình đang xài rom Miui-0.12.18, và dùng bản1.72.405.3 ( để trong thẻ nhớ, thích cái nào là restore lại😁:D)
lechien219
ĐẠI BÀNG
13 năm
ok thank Caddish12 nhé.
vậy mình thử dùng bản Android Revolution HD 2.0.2 ..
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
vntrann
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
máy DHD cua mình hiện đang chạy firmware như sau:
Android Version : 2.2.1
BaseBand : 12.28e.60..140fU_26.04.02.17_M2
Kernel Version : 2.6.32.21
Build number : 1.75.110.2
Software number : 1.75.110.2
- mình up OTA - chắc đây là bản mới nhất rồi - máy mình là T-mobile
S-ON

Nói chung là xài ổn nhưng có điều là bây giờ không thể nào root được nữa => ước mơ up room cook là tiêu tan.

Bây giờ muốn đưa về 1.32 (ROM SHIP) để sau đó root và mình dùng cách UP thông qua Fastboot nhưng lúc đó trên PC báo code "170"
=> lên xda tham khảo, có hướng dẫn là đổi tên cái ROM 1.32 (trong ổ C) thành PD98IMG.zip => đưa vào thẻ nhớ rồi cho chạy Hboot nhưng sau đó thì trên DHD lại báo "CID is incorrect" => buồn tập 2

Có ai lỡ đưa lên ROM OTA newest như mình chưa => có cách nào root lại được ko?

Thanks mọi người nhiều
[MENTION=368839]caddish12[/MENTION] : Cái rom Miui hay thật đấy, không biết bao giờ mới có bản sau sửa lỗi camera nhỉ - như bản CM 6.1.2 cũng đã có chụp 8M rồi
Lúc ấy thì Vô địch nhỉ
caddish12
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
Tác phẩm của em sau khi sửa file build.prop trong /system/

snap20110104_140530.png
:banghead:bác cadd làm bài hướng dẫn thay radio bằng hình ảnh được ko ? em tìm lòi mắt mà ko thấy bài hướng dẫn đâu cả
caddish12
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
LoiDaiGia
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
MIUI-0.12.18-Ace-V1.0-signed
em đang dùng rom này thì sử dụng radio nào nhỉ?
caddish12
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
Thích cái nào thì cài cái đó bác, tùy bác xem cái nào mạnh thì giữ lại dùng thoai!
caddish12
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
Hãy bình chọn cho tinhte.vn là diễn đàn điên thoại của năm 2010. Link:
GIẢI THƯỞNG VIETNAM MOBILE AWARDS 2010

Ghé 1 vòng qua các diễn đàn khác thấy trình bày cũng không được đẹp và tinh tế như tinhte.vn của ae mình. GSM thì để lung tung hết, ví dụ như trong box android OS thì làm 1 cục lun, em hok bít đướng nào tìm, handheld.vn cũng vậy.
Tinhte mình mà cho thêm từng box riêng cho từng điện thoại thì hay quá hen. đỡ mất công tìm...
caddish12
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
Có hướng dẫn chi tiết từ 1.72 về 1.32, tham khảo: [DESIRE HD]HƯỚNG DẪN QUAY VỀ TU` ROM 1.72.405.3 [hoặc cao hơn]
[ROM] MIUI-1.1.14-V1.0 for Desire HD with DE-EN-ES-FR-IT + gb keyboard + 8Mpix Camera

Đã có bản mới với rất nhiều thay đổi - mời các bạn cùng thử

Tham khảo và Download tại : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=892255
http://www.multiupload.com/LHYPICSCD3
present
ĐẠI BÀNG
13 năm
Híc, bản này down về không up lên nổi nữa, chán ốm!
RUU_Ace_HTC_Asia_WWE_1.32.707.5_Radio_12.28a.60.14 0e_26.03.02.08_M_release_153610_signed
em cần xin rom này ai có up cho em với !
caddish12
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
Thanks mấy anh nhén!hihi
em đang xài HDH. cho em hỏi về cảm ứng ánh sáng. mỗi khi có cuộc gọi đến. để lên tai thì màn hình đen lun. nhưng để ra ngoài xíu lại được. không hiểu làm sao để hạn chế cái này :-.... hơi bất tiện vì khi nó đen không biết cách nào cúp cuộc gọi 😔 bác nào chỉ em với. cảm ơn nhiều !
timcuaquy
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
Cái này hình như là cảm biến sáng mặc định để tiết kiệm pin đó bạn, nếu bỏ ra khỏi tai ấn vô màn hình thì nó sẽ tự sáng thôi mà, mình thấy cái này rất tiện đó chứ, đỡ xót pin! Còn cách khắc khục thì để mình post cụ thể sau nhá :x
Mới cài rom 2.0.7 Revolution HD, cài thêm cái theme vào nhìn đẹp hơn, máy chạy nhẹ nhàng ổn hơn. Tuyệt quá. Nhờ ku thành viết mấy bài hd nên mới dám làm. Giờ thì wen tay rồi, làm vô tư hehe ....!
caddish12
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
hehehe, cố gắng vọc đi anh, có gì em tiếp tay keke. Mấy hnay về nhà ở Bình Thuận, mạng bị hư, qua tết mới sửa lận, nên có gì pà kon cứ viết tin nhắn hay p.m , nếu trong khả năng, em sẽ cố gắng giúp. Thanks all!
các bác cho mình hỏi mạng vinaphone thi có bản radio nào hỗ trợ tốt cho mạng này ko? tks all
shin83hn
TÍCH CỰC
13 năm
lâu rồi không có bản nào hay hay nhỉ

Xu hướng

Bài mới

• Chịu trách nhiệm nội dung: Trần Mạnh Hiệp
  • © 2024 Công ty Cổ phần MXH Tinh Tế
  • Địa chỉ: Số 70 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan, P. Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, TPHCM
  • Số điện thoại: 02822460095
  • MST: 0313255119
  • Giấy phép thiết lập MXH số 11/GP-BTTTT, Ký ngày: 08/01/2019