Tổng hợp h@ck, mod, patch, cheat cho game iOS

poisonpure
12/4/2011 10:21Phản hồi: 1.238
1.238 bình luận
Chia sẻ

Xu hướng

Death Knight

Death Knight . (All weapons are upgraded to max Lots of money HP is max.)

You will need SSH Program.

Instructions
Download the file.Then move our way to the NAME OF GAME folder... Mobile/Applications/Death Knight /Documents/dk.bin and replace the one that is already there.Enjoy ur hacked game.

Downloads
Download the save
Dino cap

DINOCAP V1.0 OR 1.2

Dino Cap Patch Will Give You:

1) Infinite health
2) All Weapons maxed
3)9999 Ammo for All Guns

Version 1.0 you start at the shop WHERE You quickly See You Have EveryThing bought and maxed out as you walk to the exit.Player start slaying monstrous T-rexes on Level 1.

Version 1.2 you start off on Level 4 with everything maxed out and 9999 ammo you have Infinite life.This version has whats called " jungle blitz mode" and also has more weapons.

(Plz note that the "jungle blitz mode" (A survival mode)has not been included in this hack, the only thing changed in this mode is the amount of ammo for some guns seeing though it uses some part of the save file but not all of it.)

Instructions

Download the archive (bottom of page) and extract the file.
Then put the resulting file in var / mobile / application / Dino Cap/ documents / replace dinocap. Sav

Downloads:

DINOCAP VERSION 1.0
http://www.4shared.c...P6/dinocap.html

DINOCAP VERSION 1.2
http://www.4shared.c...inocap_v12.html
Pocket Frogs

Here
#http://www.multiupload.com/3KFDEE8IK1
when the link is down
#http://www.multiupload.com/40CFOZB6VH
Lvl 8
52 pins/48 pros
13324 coins
Put it in your Documents.(From Pocket Frogs)

(NEW)
link :
#http://www.multiupload.com/BI5A3JUYO0
LVL : 12
96 pins / 91 pros
404975/531900 exp
344317 Gold
Survivor X

Survivor X V1.2 :bsuck:

Survivor X Patch Will Give You:

1) 8329624 Gold
2) Score of 99999
3) HP 6000
4) AP 600
5) AP Recovery 23.0 sec
6) Speed 6.0
7) All Weapons unlocked
8) Heal LVL 5

Starts at level 1 If ya wanna skip ahead on levels open hex editor and change 00000160 + 07 =level.

Instructions:

Download the archive (bottom of page) and extract the file.
Then put the resulting file in var / mobile / application /Survivor X/ documents / replace SurvivorX. Sav

Downloads:
http://www.4shared.com/file/K-NrDgzI/su ... _save.html
GTA Chinatown War

Cheats

Instructions
Start the game, goto your home, goto the whiteboard and move those magnetic letters:

LOADOA � Grenade, nightstick, pistol, minigun, assault rifle, micro SMG, and stubby shotgun.
LOADOB � Molotov, tazer, dual pistols, flamethrower, carbine, SMG, and dual-barrel shotgun.
LOADOC � Mine, chainsaw, revolver, flamethrower, carbine, SMG, and dual-barrel shotgun.
LOADOD � Flashbang, bat, pistol, RPG, carbine, micro SMB and stubby shotgun.
CASHIN � Grants $10,000 extra cash.
LIFEUP � Refills your life to full.
SHELLY � Refills your armor to full.
TRIPPY � Unknown
COPIN � Raises your wanted level by 1 star.
COPOUT � Lowers your wanted level by 1 star.
BOOMCAN - Gives exploding bullets
TRIPPY - Shows all drug-dealer locations
JUMPHR - Advance an hour
JUMPDAY - Advance a day
JUMPHRS - Advance six hours
Seed

Todays SaveDat Lesson:
Features:
99999 stats
9999 skills
tons of gold
1600 P-Coins

You will need SSH Program & PlistEditor OR iFile.

HOW TO HACK IT.

Replace your old file or rename it for another slot.
var/mobile/Applications/XXXXXXXXXXXX/Library/Documents

Download:
Download Here
Secret of Mana

hacked save, right after being banished from town.

incl: level 99
16,777,215 GP (resets to 9999999 after earning any more)
all stats 255 (999hp)

Replace yours in the documents file.
load from autosave

Note: this replaces your autosave

Download:
http://www.mediafire...a6gqmqng3c9d62c
or
http://ul.to/24znx6
Raging Thunder 2

Features:
You'll begin the game with only one race finished and 9 999 999 $

Instructions:
Download the file (bottom of page).
Place all files into var/mobile/Applications/(Raging Thunder folder)/****.app/Documents and copy the file.

Download:
Download the patch
Traffic Rush

This would be a simple cheat for the game called Traffic Rush. You can either use the already hacked file that comes with this post and simply SSH into your iDevice and place it in the folder called "private/var/mobile/Applications/[Your Traffic Rush Folder]/Documents/"

Or you can follow this to change it to whatever you want:

Requirements
- Jailbroken iDevice
- Know how to SSH
- Hex Workshop

• Via SSH, navigate to "private/var/mobile/Applications/[Your Traffic Rush Folder]/Documents/"
  • Copy the file called "settings.bin" from that folder to your comuter.
  • Open the file you copied to your computer with Hex Workshop
  • Hit [Ctrl] + [F] and change the type to [32 Bit Signed Long]
  • In the Value bar, enter your previous highscore in Traffic Rush (if you downloaded the file I uploaded it would be "1452")
  • On the right side of the screen, you will see a window inside HexWorkshop. Next to "uint32" your highscore will appear
  • Select it and write in your desired score. Hit [Ctrl]+ to save your file.
    [*]Copy it back to your device, open up Traffic Rush and congrats with a new highscore.

Download settings.bin from here: settings.bin
Asphalt 6

my save game has over 3$ million ( im not sure exactly ) and 240 stars
just download from link and drop in
mobile-applications-asphalt 6 folder-documents
thanks,
NOTE: remember to BACKUP ORIGINAL FILE....!

http://www.multiupload.com/FIRGRHN2FQ
Doodle Jump - Special Characters

1. Play Doodle Jump

2. When a game is over, change your Name to:

Hop = For a bunny

Ooga = For a Pyramid from Pocket God

Doodlestein = For Frankenstein

Boo = For a Ghost
Dungeon Hunter 2

Firstly I apologise for posting this in the wrong section of the forum and hope one of the MODs or ADMINs will move it, but i didnt have rights to post it in the correct place, No new thread button under DIY or found a in game cheat.

Secondly, Raidon has tried to explain to me that editing a file is a far moe 1337 way to show you are a good hacker than using IDA and has dissed me totally because he can hack TTR3 with a text editor and that makes him a much better hacker than I am, despite the 60-70 IDA hacks Ive made. So I felt the need to show that I too can edit a config file and that im not limited to reversing the prgram in IDA and changing the ASM code via Hex editing. 😃

Firstly you will need to install Dungeon Master 2 on your device and start playing a game, exit to main menu and then quit.

You will need to be able to transfer a file from and to your device, using the method of your choice (ifunbox, iphone browser, winscp etc)

You will need a hex editor.

Locate your Dungeon Master 2 Install Directory on your phone. This will be under VAR/MOBILE/APPLICATIONS/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/
Where XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is unique to each device. If you have iFile installed and have the setting "Show applications names" enabled you can use this to directly identify the right directory. If not you will have to browse through them until you find one containing a folder called DungeonHunter2.app

Once you have located the correct directory you will see folders called DungeonHunter2.app, Documents, Library, Preferences

Go into Documents and copy the file called dh2_settings.savegame to your computer.

Open the file in a HEX Editor and it should look something like this

http://photo.tinhte.vn/attach/public_image/btv/19687/tinhte.vn_4da946fc80d7b_dh2clean.jpg[​IMG]

Go to Where it says GOD in the file and change the byte after GOD from 00 to 01

Do the Same for GOD_MANA and it should look like this

[​IMG]

Save the file and copy it back to your phone, replacing the original and you now have infinite health and infinite mana.

There is a good chance that ALL_FAERIES, ONE_SHOT_KILL and ALL_LEVELS can also be activated in this way, haven't tested those.

I tried playing with GIVE_GOLD but 01 didn't do anything and I also tried inserting various values to give but nothing happened in the game, although Im pretty sure you can edit the gold directly in your save game file, although that will have to be a different tutorial. 😃

I didnt try LEVEL_UP either, but its just play and try, it will either work or it wont, if youre changes dont work then just change them back.

This will work for all version of Dungeon Master 2 so long as Gameloft dont remove the dh2_settings.savegame file for some reason.

Does this make me a 1337 hacker now that I have made a DIY? LOL

/Icecubes

HOẶC:
Có 16 triệu gold

For more gold use the same as above to retrieve the file called dh2_000.savegame to your PC

Open the file in a hex editor

Go to where it says GEAR and chnge the immediate following bytes to FFFFFF and you will have 16 million gold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Battleheart

Features:
Money hack

How to:
First you need to have iFile installed.
Open iFile and go to /var/mobile/Applications/Battleheart/Library/Preferences/
You should have 2 files there. Open Battleheart.plist. Find the line:
<key>lgold</key>
<integer>xxx</integer>
The xxx is the amount of gold you currently have. Change the value to whatever you want and save. DONE.
The largest number of gold you can give to yourself is 2147483647, I think that's enough
Mini Gore

You can customize your character, his weapons, and the way he looks.

1. Go to the Mini Gore app on Ifile.
2. Go to the folder Minigore.app.
3. Look for what you want to change, I will chose Machine gun to Grenade Launcher.
4. Make a back up of the WeaponMachineGun.pod, then copy WeaponGrenadeLauncher.pod to somewhere else.
5. Rename the Copied WeaponGrenadeLauncher.pod to WeaponMachineGun.pod.
6. Start Mini Gore, enjoy the customized Machine Gun.

I am working on editing the bullets for guns and making the players have different body parts, from the other players.

This is my first post, so I think it is in the right spot.

Rimelands Hammer Of Thor

Features
Virtually Invincible (very very low chance of death)
High attack & defence rolls
High Hit Points & Armor
Excess skill points (max all 3 skill trees)
999999 Gold

Instructions
Download the file and put it in var/mobile/Applications/XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX/Library/Preferences folder and replace the one that is already there.

Downloads
http://www.mediafire...apwwpiwfa78mw2k
Hot Springs Story

1. first of, ssh into your iphone (i strongly do not recommend ifunbox because it seems after extracting and reuploading with ifunbox, the savegame just.. resets to a new save)
2. navigate to your game folder.. and find the com.kairosoft.gm25.plist in the library folder...
3. copy it out, and make a backup.
4. open the plist with a hex editor
5. do a hex code search for your money in hex, opposite placement, (so for example, the hex code for the beginning value of money 500,000 yen is 7A120, you search for, 20 A1 07)
6. it should popup beside your hot spring name..
7. edit that value to your desired value (if you change it to FF FF FF, you get 16777215 yen to play with)
8. save the file, transfer it back to your iphone via ssh.
9. load up the game, load your save and enjoy. (note that it will not show the new value until you enter the game)

DIRECT DOWNLOAD - http://ipodmoviesnow...soft.gm25.plist
You will start as Sunny Studios with 16777215 yen
Tiny Wings

This ones just a simple plist edit but it upgrades your nest all the way (x28).

Navigate to var/mobile/applications/*/library/preferences/com.andreasilliger.tinywings.plist.
Open with a plist editor and scroll down to where it has the list that says achievement* (the star is the achievement number).
Change all of the falses to true EXCEPT for achievements 27 and 28. If you change those two to true it drops you back down to a x10 multiplier.

This is really easy if you have the new ifile. Then you can just use the plist editor and change all the sliders to "on" (except 27 and 28) .

You can also use this file to edit your highscores

----update----
With the new tinywings v1.1 simply leave achievement 30 and 31 on false (or off with the plist editor) you can also change the amount of coins/cloud touches/fever time highscores since it now saves them
Zombie Farm

using if file or ssh into your device. in documents youll see save files.. open the file you want to change.

at the top you'll see all the different airline names you're and your competitors, you may change the name if you wish and it will show in the game.

in order to actually find your money as the save data file is extremely cluttered i recommend you open the file inside the game and write down or remember you're current cash amount.
then search for it.. it should be about 1/16th the way down. this you can edit and save. you can also modify your company value.

im sorry if this confusing ill try to post pictures later when im not at work. and have a better system to do this with
Air Tycoon2

Zombie Farm. (Part one, grow fast, get rich, lvl 40, Blue/Red grave for free, free brains.)

You will need SSH Program & PlistEditor OR iFile.

Ok lets first move our way to the zombie farms folder... (Mobile/Applications/Random digits/Zombiefarm/

Getting rich, level 40 and grow fast.

Lets find a file called Market.plist. Now lets search in that text and find a plant... Im choosing onions. Each plant or item has its own section in this plist, lets look at the onions section.

Ok look in that section and you can see i edited some bits and put text in it this will help you edit it. Ok so i want to get rich so were it says price: put a number you want ill put 1000000 and were it says cost put 0.
Now if you want to make it grow fast were it says growtime put 10 i put 1 and it crashed for me... Now in exp put 999999 and youll be lvl 40 in no time xD.

Getting Brains and free Graves.

Ok i want blue grave but it cost 😔, but theres a way around it 😃 . First lets go into the market.plist file again and search for the blue grave. You should see a little bit of text sayin about in app purchase, at the top of its section. Here it is:

All you have to do is change the true to false.

Now lets get lots of brains find something that needs to cost brains... I chosed insta-grow. Look at the cost of it:
cost

Lets change that to something like this:

cost

Using a - sign means that it owes us brains.

Part Two (Super zombies, weak enimies, fertelize every time, faces unlocked, make a face) Coming soon!
:bball:

Bannanas[/quote]

Xu hướng

Bài mới

• Chịu trách nhiệm nội dung: Trần Mạnh Hiệp
  • © 2024 Công ty Cổ phần MXH Tinh Tế
  • Địa chỉ: Số 70 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan, P. Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, TPHCM
  • Số điện thoại: 02822460095
  • MST: 0313255119
  • Giấy phép thiết lập MXH số 11/GP-BTTTT, Ký ngày: 08/01/2019